My family's tradition has always been to make homemade pizzas on Christmas Eve. Jeff's family tradition was chili on Christmas Eve.
This year I made a compromise dinner. Chili pizza--it wasn't too bad.
Hailey is modeling our homemade hotel Christmas tree. I went through a ton of glitter glue on that thing. If you click on this picture, and then zoom in, you can appreciate the itty bitty Christmas lights that Jeff cut out of construction paper.
No homemade Christmas cookies this year, so we left some Tim Tams. Hailey and Jeff left a letter for Santa.
Santa visited our hotel room.
3 comments:
Y'all are good parents!
We spent one Christmas Eve in a hotel--I never thought of doing a Christmas tree. Love it.
Hailey looks so excited.
It may not be the Christmas that you wanted, but you'll always remember it. Great job on your creativity. I'm impressed with all you did in a hotel for Christmas. :D
Post a Comment